Forum LockedSneak Preview

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Amelie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Amelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sneak Preview
    Posted: November 30 2008 at 6:07pm
Friends,

I had the privilege to be at the Rockwood Music Hall in New York City last week, where I caught the First Sunday's interview with Madeleine at which she performed some of her newly penned songs from her new album.

All I can say is sublime! We are in for a rare treat. Fortunately some inspired individual has already posted some footage on You Tube.

Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j5AVwnXZLI

No idea when the new album will be released. It was not mentioned in the interview. So for now - enjoy this clip.

Giving thanks for Madeleine this Thanksgiving weekend and all the beauty she brings into this world.

Amelie
WebMaster View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote WebMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2008 at 4:15pm
Billboard says March 10 for the new`album called 'Bare Bones'.

Billbord article
Amelie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Amelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2008 at 9:36am
Friends

The beauty of Danielle Gasparro's Second Sunday's series of interviews with NYC based singer song writers is that she posts both a audio and a picture archive on her website.

Click on the following links and get to hear Madeleine's intimate interview and even better the most exquisite acoustic versions of her new songs, which are quite beautiful.

AUDIO ARCHIVE
http://daniellegasparro.com/SecondSundaysRockwood_MadeleinePeyroux.htm

PHOTO ARCHIVE
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=313960844&albumId=896487

Enjoy - I have just spent the last hour or so listening once again to the interview. It's great.

Happy day to you all - Amelie

Edited by Amelie - December 05 2008 at 10:13am
kobe View Drop Down

Quote kobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2008 at 2:31pm
This is great news. I think that of all the songs Ms. Madeleine does, the ones she wrote are my favorites. I will put in my pre-order as soon as I can and will check out the posted links. Thanx - Amelie.
ronkobe
 Post Reply Post Reply